Hope you are doing great!!
Here, We are back with Happy little Stampers - Anything goes with dies - March Challenge.
Here is my card..
- I took A2 size watercolour paper , sprinkled it with different coloured brushos and sprayed the water with mini mister. Once satisfied, dried it with heat gun.
- Then die cut out the butterflies using HLS butterflies dies and stamped and heat embossed one of the butterfly with ranger's gold embossing powder.
- On white cardstock, sprinkled some yellow coloured brushos and sprayed some water and also splattered it with black colour.
- After that heat embossed the sentiment from penny black with gold embossing powder on black paper strip.
- Adhered the black strip with double sided tape and arranged all the butterflies around it.
- Finished my card by adding some sequins.
Play along for your chance to win.. it's always anything goes with dies.
Hop over to challenge blog to see the inspiration from other DT members.
Playing along with:
Butterfly Challenge - Color + Butterfly
Take it make it - Anything Goes
Work it Wednesday February 2017 - Green
STAMPlorations March Challenge - Theme and Sketch - I chose theme
HLS- Anything Goes with their HLS Products
Thank you for stopping by!!